- Set your sights sky-high as you hit the trailhead in The North Face® Endurus Hike Mid GTX® hiking boot.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable membrane protects feet from outside elements.
- Mid-cut height for added ankle stability.
- Durable textile and synthetic upper materials.
- Seamless, welded TPU quarter panel supplies structural support and added breathability.
- Lace-up closure.
- Protective TPU toe cap.
- Heel pull tab.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- FlashDry™ collar lining keeps feet cooler and drier.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- OrthoLite™ insole.
- XtraFoam™ midsole utilizes a combination of soft and firm foams to provide the right blend of comfort and stability.
- ESS Snake Plate™ from the forefoot to the mid-foot supplies torsional rigidity and protection from stone bruising.
- Vibram® XS Trek outsole delivers durable multi-directional traction.
- 4 mm lug depth.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Official Summer The North Face Endurus Hike Mid GTX® women shoes Authentic discount