- Built to handle anything you throw its way, the Terrain is a tough and rugged boot for any weather condition.
- Full grain leather and Cordura uppers are lightweight, breathable and extremely durable.
- New ETC™ low friction, orthotic footbed reduces heat build-up.
- Waterproof construction.
- Moisture wicking, anti-bacterial/anti-odor sockliner.
- Low-friction surface reduces heat build up and blistering.
- Dual Density Duratread outsole for maximum durability and superior traction.
- Resilient EVA compound offers cushioning and energy return for all-day comfort.
- Lace style incorporates ankle flexion notches for support, fit and comfort when bending or in heels down position.
- Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips and lower back.
- Polyethylene cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability.
- Heel cradle stabilizes and supports the foot.
- Arch support encourages good posture and reduces foot fatigue.
- Ariat's exclusive ATS Technology™ for superior flexibility and cushioning.
- ATS™ composite fiber forked shank offers unmatched stability and comfort.
- Duratread™ outsole.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 14 oz
- Shaft: 3 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Official Winter Ariat Terrain women shoes More discount price