- The modern style and assured protection of the Hi-Tec® St Moritz Lite 200 I WP boot makes every winter day feel like an adventure!
- Technical synthetic upper for support and durability.
- Features i-shield technology to repel water and dirt, and is also stain resistant.
- Features faux fur fleece lining and 200g Thinsulate™ insulation to trap heat that keeps your feet warm and comfortable.
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry.
- Ghillie lace-up system with sturdy D-Ring metal hardware keeps your foot snug and secure.
- Removable molded EVA footbed provides superior underfoot cushioning for all-day comfort.
- Steel shank provides reliable support and stability.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole delivers excellent shock absorption, reducing strain on the body.
- Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) rugged rubber outsole improves grip and provides durability.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Shaft: 9 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Official Winter Hi-Tec St Moritz Lite 200 I WP Women Boots More