- The Dr. Martens® Corvid SD Non-Metallic Composite Toe 7-Eye Boot has a lightweight construction that still provides superior protection and comfort all workday long.
- Durable leather upper.
- Part of DM's Lite Range Collection.
- Style numbers: R21101001 and R21823207.
- Non-metallic work boot with a composite safety toe.
- Composite toe meets ASTM F2413-11 MI/75 C/75 SD (static dissipative) standards.
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Mesh lining for breathable comfort.
- Traditional lacing with heavy duty metal eyelets for a secure fit.
- Removable smart foam antimicrobial footbed offers extra comfort and a fresher foot environment.
- Lightweight compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Cement construction offers a more lightweight feel and better flexibility.
- Non-marking, heat-resistant rubber compound outsole with superior slip resistance.
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 10 (US Men's 11), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Winter / Autumn 2017 Dr. Martens Work Corvid SD Non-Metallic Composite Toe 7-Eye Boot Women Boots New