- Rainy day adventures are always a go when you don the Keen® Durand Mid WP hiking boot.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- American Built in Portland, Oregon.
- This style is running a 1/2 size small. Keen suggests ordering a 1/2 size larger. Ex: If you normally order an 8 it is recommended to order an 8.5 size.
- KEEN.Dry membrane technology ensures breathable, waterproof protection from outside elements.
- Mid-cut design for enhanced ankle support.
- Upper features a combination of waterproof nubuck and textile materials.
- Heel pull loop for an easier on and off.
- Dual-density EVA footbed is contoured to cradle the foot.
- QForm™ midsole is specifically designed to provide gender-specific support, cushioning, and corrective positioning.
- Direct-attach PU midsole.
- Integrated PU heel cushioning cradles the foot for a better fit and feel.
- TPU shank for added stability.
- Dual-compound KEEN PU rubber outsole delivers compression resistance and shock-absorbing qualities for long-lasting wear.
- Made in the U.S.A. with imported materials.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb
- Shaft: 5 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 5.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Winter Keen Durand Mid WP women shoes Best Sales